While the majority of backdrop companies buy their backdrops from other printers and resell them to you, we take pride in the fact that all our backdrops are printed and produced under our direction at our own print facility. Our owners have over 10 years experience in the printing industry.
We occupy over 16,000 square feet of warehouse space and are equipped with state-of-the-art print equipment and technology.
BEHIND THE SCENES…
1. Once your order is placed on our website you will receive an email with your order details.
2. Your order details and customer history are reviewed by our customer service team and your order is sent to Print Production.
3. With our automated print production software your order details and shipping label are automatically printed and ready for our production team.
Your order is scanned through each stage of production and signed off by a representative before it can move through to the next stage.
4. Your backdrops are then batched to print based on the size and options you selected when placing your order.
You’ll receive an email when your order enters this stage.
Our largest printer is able to print backdrops up to 16 feet wide and 150 feet long!
5. Once your backdrops have been printed they are sent to our cutting department where your backdrop(s) are cut off the 150’ roll.
6. If you ordered a Pole-Pocket, grommets, hems or other special request your backdrops are sent to our Finishing Department.
All seams and pole-pockets are created using a heat weld that fuses the fibers together to create a strong hold.
6. Once a backdrop is complete it goes to our packing team where it waits for other items in your order. Once all the items in your order are ready we package them to ship.
6. Once your order is packaged and complete it waits at the gate for the “men in brown” to pick it up and deliver to you! We ship thousands of backdrops each week!
The best part of our job here at Bubblegum Backdrops is seeing what you do with the final product!
Visit our website: www.bubblegumbackdrops.com!